The majority of the issue will be rectified following the steps below.
- Step 1: Usually, this can be fixed by clearing your history, cookies, cache, and other browsing data.
- Step 2: Restart your browser and computer and try again. If that doesn't work, go to Step 3.
- Step 3: Try some of the solutions found on the Student Issue Troubleshooting Page.
- Step 4: Search our [KNOWLEDGE BASE] for help with your issue.
- Step 5: Try it on another device or network (ie. try using your desktop on Ethernet, laptop on WiFi, phone on Data, etc.)
- Step 6: If you've tried all of the above and have reviewed this FAQ page thoroughly and still cannot resolve the issue, contact usfor help. When you contact us, be sure to include the following information to ensure your issue is resolved as quickly as possible:
- A full description of the issue (including a screenshot of the WHOLE screen and a copy of the error message you're receiving - if possible, a video taken on your phone or via Loom is also helpful)
- Browser & operating system (OS) you're using when you experience the issue