Go through the checklist below.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is check if your audio or volume is muted or if you have speakers/headphones plugged in.
- Next, check if your computer is outputting audio from other sources (ie. YouTube or music).
- Next, check the browser you’re using. We recommend using Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- Next, try clearing your browsing history (cache, cookies, etc.). You can find info on how to do that here.
- Next, if you’re at work, some IT departments block certain actions from being taken by your web browser/computer. Try viewing the materials on your phone or home computer to see if there’s a difference. If there is, speak with your IT department about how to resolve this. We can work with them if necessary.