Exam schedules vary based on course and province.
Exam schedule varies depending on which province you are in and what exam you are writing. We have included exam information such as registration, schedule, and locations in the Introduction Section of your course.
Here are some extra resources for you organized by exam/province:
- Ontario/RIBO: https://www.pnclearning.com/2020/02/04/ribo-exam-dates-2020/
- Alberta: https://www.abcouncil.ab.ca/schedules-locations/
- BC: In BC, exams are held weekly. You will be given the option to choose your exam dates either with your proctor prior to registration or using the booking link sent by the IBABC in the registration confirmation email.
- If you are registering for Fundamentals of Insurance: https://www.ibabc.org/careers-and-education/licensing-education-a-designations/fundamentals-of-insurance.html#ifyouliveinvancouver
- If you are registering for a CAIB exam: https://www.bcbrokercareers.ca/careers-and-education/licensing-education-a-designations/caib.html#caibexams
Contact your local provincial insurance brokers association or regulator for more information.